Online Account Access
Most accounts are carried by National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE/SIPC.
Please click the link below to access your NFS accounts.
If you have a UserID and PIN or would like to enroll please click on this link:
NOTE: Clients who have accounts held at COR Clearing LLC should contact their rep for information on how to obtain online account access. If you have been setup with a COR UserID and PIN please click on this link:
COR Account Access
Please Read the following regarding changes to MyStreetscape Access
National Financial Services’ (NFS) browser support policy is to utilize the most current technology in the development of our platforms and to provide choice and flexibility to our clients. We validate and certify myStreetscape® on the 3 most current versions of Internet Explorer. As we introduce support for the latest version, we end support of the oldest version effective with the following release.
- We will begin support of IE11 effective with our June release, which is currently scheduled for June 13, 2014.
- We will no longer support IE8 effective with our September release, which is currently scheduled for September 12, 2014.
Additional Microsoft OS Changes
- Microsoft is ending support for their Windows XP operating system on April 8, 2014. After this date, “Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or technical support for Windows XP.” Please click on the following link for further information provided by Microsoft: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/enterprise/end-of-support.aspx
- As a result, National Financial will end support for browsers on Windows XP effective April 2014
- Ending support means National Financial will no longer develop, test with, or maintain features or functionality using IE8. Continuing to use IE8 will result in a loss of functionality.
- For maximum performance of our platform applications, we encourage you to migrate to another supported modern browser before September 2014.
Browser Compatibility List – effective April 2014
(for Streetscape, myStreetscape and Fee Based Tools)
- IE10 on Windows® 7
- IE10 on Windows® 8
- IE9 on Windows 7
- IE8 on Windows 7 (end of support effective September 12, 2014)
- Firefox® 25 on Mac® systems
- Firefox 25 on Windows 7 (myStreetscape only)
- Google Chrome™ 31 on Windows 7
- Safari® 7 on Mac systems
Reminder: For maximum performance, turn Compatibility Mode OFF for all IE versions
Please Note: Support for IE11 on Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 is not effective until June 13, 2014
Users who are currently using IE8 are encouraged to migrate to another supported modern browser before September 2014.